Sunday, April 10, 2011

Phase Break

First, if anyone can tell me how I lost my paragraph spacing in "Blogger" please let me know so I don't have to use bullet points to separate paragraphs or thoughts. Thanks!



Heading out of town tomorrow and will be back Friday so this has always been a planned phase break where I have no intention of doing even a single workout. This will give all little dings and annoyances a chance to go away. When I get back I will be ready to roll on my ramp up to National Senior Games and the World Masters Championships.


I've reviewed and revamped my workouts and feel very confident in the path. I will continue to update the blog while I'm gone and fill you in on some of my reasoning and why my past history says it will work. Until then, have a great Sunday and thanks for your support! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment