Friday, December 9, 2011

Searching for Balance

Life in and of itself is a juggling act.  Training at a high level is a bigger one.  Do too much and you're hurt.  Do too little and you go backward.  The older you get the finer the line and the more important the balance.

Today I had to drive three hours to a lunch meeting and then drive back.  I knew I wouldn't train.  This is exactly why I didn't train yesterday; to get two days of NOTHING!!!  I'll do some running tomorrow, take Sunday off and hit the gym Monday.  Tuesday I get my foot X-Rayed and shot with cortisone.  Wednesday I leave for California, arrive Friday and move in on Saturday.  Not a lot of training going on but I think I need this full break to jump start my overall healing.  So as much as I hate it, this is what I need.  Thanks so much for being here.  Bubba

Johnny Cash classic, "I Walk the Line" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CctaP71iNuQ&ob=av3n

No comments:

Post a Comment