Sunday, March 23, 2014

Amost There?!

I guess this depends on who you ask; my body or me.  I ran again today with no limitation.  I'm doing 10X50m incline bleacher ramps with 2 lb./1kg. ankle weights.  I was easily 80%+ and felt no issues.  Off to the gym where I continue to feel very strong again.  However, I could feel the hamstring a tiny bit on leg extensions and more than I would like on leg curls near the end of each set.  That is that conditioning phase that's needed.

Originally I felt I was ready to do some very light jumping on next Thursday/Sunday.  During my run I decided to put it off another week, and after the gym yet another.  So at six weeks I should be good to go.  Of course we will see what my body has to say about that.  But at the end of week three I feel like I am almost there.  Have a great Sunday!  Bubba

Santana/Rob Thomas - "Smooth" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Whgn_iE5uc

No comments:

Post a Comment