Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back to Work Thursday

WELL, I have driven miles to meetings over the past two days so I will be home tomorrow catching up. Left at 4:30 this morning for a 4 hour drive to a 9 AM meeting. On Thursday my hardcore training for next year will resume and I am very excited. The grind is SO MUCH better when you can also vault! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Thanks for being here!! Bubba

PS - Entered the 2011 Pole Vault Summit in Reno today.
http://www.ucsspirit.com/about/pole-vault.cfm

Tried to enter the Texas Senior Games but it had a glitch and did not list my event.

Found out that I jump at the National Senior Games either on 6/21 or 6/24 (my birthday). Since it is in Houston, this will be the first time my dad has seen me jump at a National Championships since college.

No comments:

Post a Comment