Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stretch Day

My body seems to be recovering a little more quickly as I adjust to the higher level of jumping. I think the other training stuff is at about the same level but it's the vaulting that really beats you up. We will see how Thursday feels.

Got some great feedback from yesterday's video. Here's a shot of me over 18' 1" in 1978. Nice pit and steel standards. Have a great day. Bubba


My body seems to be recovering a little more quickly as I adjust to the higher level of jumping. I think the other training stuff is at about the same level but it's the vaulting that really beats you up. We will see how Thursday feels.

Got some great feedback from yesterday's video. Here's a shot of me over 18' 1" in 1978. Nice pit and steel standards. Have a great day. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment