Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Back Home!!

Just got back from a few days in Denver on business and enjoying the last day of my season break.  After 12 days off tomorrow the big grind starts and I can't wait.  Of course I'm afraid of the crippling soreness of leg lifting but I need that more than anything. 

Did some bars at the gym by the hotel in Denver yesterday just to make sure my little ab ding earlier this year was not a hernia.  It's not, thankfully.  SO, I quit lifting legs in January and dropped bars in mid March; I desperately need to get back to reality on these things and tomorrow is the day.  Of course I have other concerns but nothing major and we will address those as they arise.  Have a great evening and thanks for your support!  Bubba

AC/DC - "Whole Lotta Rosie" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aXU-FtaTOc

No comments:

Post a Comment