Sunday, February 16, 2014

30 Days & Jumping Again!!

Today is day 30 since my hamstring explosion in Reno.  I've come to know that this is the worst I have ever strained my hamstring.  And today I was able to get five take offs from 2 strides or 4 total steps.  It's a start.  Another good leg lift, bar and sled day as well.  New poles arrive Friday and I should be able to at least try the smallest one.  I'm very grateful!!  Have a great day!  Bubba

Took real focus to get through today as I have lifted some legs and/or run sleds each of the last three days.  Today it was Drowning Pool - "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" that got me through.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUSNtPocqs  As a reminder, I don't listen to music for content, message or their video.  I listen because of the raw power and drive that helps to push me over the edge when my body and mind says STOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment