Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Run Down!!

I'm feeling a but run down but of course I guess I should based on my training.  Today was the last hard day before my meet Sunday in Colorado Springs.  I should have plenty of time to recover.

Taping my new poles yesterday I was shocked at how little and tiny my 1360/17.4 was.  It looked like a girls pole.  The series is 17.4, 16.8, 16.6, 15.8, 15.3 and 15.0.  I will start at 2 lefts/4 steps on the smallest one and go from there.  Maybe start around 9'6" and have some fun, get some jumps in and move through some poles.

I've been told that the hotel I suggested for the Masters Vault Symposium/Meet is book for the weekend of June 28.  I Googled "Dana Point California hotels" and got a big list of varied prices so be sure and try that of you're coming.  We will have a Friday evening social and the event is all day Saturday with a BBQ at my house afterwards.  Wives are invited.  Have a great day!  Bubba

Jeff Beck - "Freeway Jam" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFi94V3jIUg

No comments:

Post a Comment