Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Winding Down

Got my last run in today with 8 X 50m hill/sleds and it felt reasonably good. I'm always a little tight and sluggish just after a leg lift and cardio.  I'll stretch every day until Saturday and do a little stretch and stride Friday when I load the poles.  Everything is a go and I'm healthy.  Now I just need to stay that way.

I keep hearing Wall of Voodoo's, "Mexican Radio" on my MP3.  It reminds me of the days before I knew that fossils could vault.  I would ski, soft sand run, body surf and mountain bike.  We did tons of mountain bike rides to Catalina Island, we went the 72 miles around Lake Tahoe, etc.  But our favorites were the Mexican rides where we would leave from Tecate, Tijuana or Rosarito and end up in the resort town of Ensenada.  I think the smallest of these races had 10,000 riders. Have a great day!  Bubba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw

No comments:

Post a Comment