Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm Still Standing - Need To Stop

Today was the first day of our pole vault clinic.  We only went from 8AM to noon but DANG am I tired of standing.  I think it was near 100 degrees when we were done but we had fun.  I did a pretty good job of staying off of my feet but there was some light demonstration.  Tomorrow they will vault a lot more so I will be able to sit the entire time.

The good news was that I did get up at 6 AM and got my last garage workout done before the clinic.  Tomorrow I'll go over early and do my final sled/hill session and then that's it except for stretching each day.

I'm going real retro today with Elton John's, "I'm Still Standing".  I annoyingly kept chastising myself with that exact statement to try and remind me to SIT DOWN.  Tomorrow I'll do better.  Have a great day and thank you for your support!  Bubba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

No comments:

Post a Comment