Thursday, July 28, 2011

LAST Workout!!

Got my last regular workout done today and tomorrow I'm off to Cleveland.  Hardly seems like 427 days of training in this program.  What does that tell you about age.  It took 421 days to go from 13' 1 (3.99m) to 13' 6" (4.10m) with a series of dings and injuries added in.  OUCH!!  Still I'm really excited about next year where I have much bigger plans to try and make a breakthrough.

Today during my last stretch I heard Motley Crue's "Primal Scream" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa2lyG47jSs  Love the line "if you wanna live large while you're on top you've gotta be ready to crash and burn".  To vaulters that means hit the big poles because that's where the big jumps are.  I'll see what I can do about that Saturday. Have a great day and thank you!!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment