Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More Jumping = Rehab

My right hamstring was a little sore this morning yet I can vault. Mystery to me. Therefore I will drop all other training for the next week or so and just vault every third day. The objective is to get back to my baseline of 12' from 33'. If I can do that then I can jump 12' 6" from 44' and 13' from 55'. If I can't hit my baseline it's not worth going to a meet because I'm not ready.

Here ares some photos I got from a photographer in Sydney from the World Masters Games. Thanks to Geoff Jones of Sydney! The first jump is my opening height of 3.60m (11' 9 3/4") and the last two are from the 3.90m (12' 9 1/2") clearance. How do I know? The color of the tape on the end of pole. Click to enlarge. Have a great day! Bubba


No comments:

Post a Comment