Thursday, November 12, 2009

Program is Set

Finally - after much juggling I have completed the full rotation of all of my training components and I'm comfortable with the order and exercises. This means I'm set in my routine so I can start to make some progress. I know there are those who believe that you should change your program up often but I prefer something I believe in. I make adjustments and changes if I feel the need but not just for the sake of change. The best workout is the one you will always want to show up and do. I'm there.

Suddenly I'm feeling stronger again and my weights are starting to move up. That certainly makes it feel worth it. Hopefully I'll get a productive vault day Saturday so I can really feel good about the plan. All the best! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment