Monday, July 2, 2012

Mission Impossible

Next year is a big year for me so now is when I try to learn to hold my body together. Yesterday my leg was very sore and today it's barely noticeable. I don't know what I consider to be the "Mission Impossible; being healthy continuously or getting a medal in my two World Championship competitions. I need them all to happen. Message to self - practice what you preach.

Down to 173.4 this morning. Need to be no higher than 171. Getting closer. That certainly helps. For every 1 lb (1/2kg) you have your body has 40 lbs. more impact just walking and up to 400 lbs. running.

Got up at 4 AM to take my niece to the airport. Lifted when I got home at 6. Now off to watch the kids practice. Nap needed. Have a great day! Bubba

Limp Bizkit's theme from the Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq9R65fXDKQ 
My Mission Impossible 2 is Italy/Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment