Friday, July 6, 2012

Going Underground!!

I've made a decision that I'm going underground with my blog as of Monday.  I have two major championships next year and more than a few people have told me I need to stop posting the details of my training, progress and/or lack of.  I'm not clear on the details yet except that it will be up by Sunday night and this one will stop.  I have a lot of new things that are underway and my insights on what's going on need to be kept private.

Invitation Only!!
If you are a reader or follower of this blog and would like to continue on this journey with me, please email me at polevaulter@msn.com and I will give you the new link.  I can't think of anyone I would refuse, especially my vaulting buddies, Kirk, Dan, etc.  I'll explain my reasoning on the new blog.  Have a great day and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Jeff Beck's, "I'm Going Down" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmzv5xJ4wE4

No comments:

Post a Comment