Friday, October 25, 2013

In a Funk ... Kind Of!!

Tomorrow will be one week since Brazil.  I'm contemplating vaulting in our Halloween Vault but I'm not that sure I feel up to it.  I'm kind of in a bit of a funk as I near the finish of my plan for my training.  I have all the pieces in my head but they haven't come together yet enough to be assigned days. I'm getting closer but not quite there.

I went to a chiropractor about the little lower back catch I have had.  I will probably go for the next few weeks to see if it will settle out.  It feels a little better but my rib is sore where he pushed down.

All in all I'm optimistic about setting out on my new plan.  I'll feel a lot better over the next day or so when I have it finalized.  Hope you have a great weekend.  Thank you for stopping by!  Bubba

James Gang - "Funk #49 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_qHU_6Ofc0

No comments:

Post a Comment