Saturday, October 26, 2013

More Planning Refinement!!

Pretty familiar with that feeling right now!
 
I've broken down my training into MUST HAVE hardcore components and #1 on that list is lifting legs.  Thinking I'm lifting them twice per rotation but need to figure out how the rest plays out.  I quit lifting legs last year because of the underleg thing.  Once I got it shot I was OK but I was afraid to resume.  I feel fast but I need more explosive power.  Some of that comes with being a little heavier but the rest is leg lifting.  It may require a double up LONG work out on one rotation day and a split up on my long phase.  I will post the entire thing when I'm done.  Have a great day!  Bubba

Alvin Lee & Ten Years After from Woodstock - "I'm Going Home" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5M5xljdCI

No comments:

Post a Comment