Sunday, June 14, 2015

Recharge!

I figured out that a big part of my problem was that during my travel/maintenance training, I was having to be too conservative so I would feel good to vault twice a week.  Not worrying about the need to vault, I've made giant leaps in just the past few days of training.

So maybe I'm 50/50 on Worlds in Lyon. I cancelled what I had booked because it more resembled a vacation and I don't have that type of free time to be away.  I'm still entered though.  We will see what happens but right now I'm attacking my training without regard for the need to vault. I know how to vault.  Getting stronger and faster is more important if I'm going to use big poles.  Have a great day!  Bubba

Ozzy Osbourne - "No More Tears" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CprfjfN5PRs

No comments:

Post a Comment