Saturday, June 13, 2015

Refocus

Thank God!!
 
The old me is dead and the new me is getting to know me.  One thing for sure is that I'm seriously planning to kick some major ass.  HARD lift this morning with the goal of going "Beast Mode" and putting on some hardcore muscle.  This won't happen overnight but it will happen.

I canceled my trip to France "as planned".  I just don't think the timing is right between work and my bigger goals.  That said, if things change and I'm ahead of schedule I might just zoom out and go alone.  Having 436K United miles makes this possible.  ;-) Fly in, jump and come home.  We'll see.  Right now it's 90/10 I'm not going but 100% that I will be back sooner rather than later.

Lift, run, bars, repeat and I'll get where I need to be. Less focus on jumping and more about getting, bigger, stronger faster.  Have a great day!  Bubba

Offspring - "I Want You Bad" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g19fCJotPc

No comments:

Post a Comment