Sunday, October 12, 2014

Learning?! Resume Play?

I took the week off to give my shoulder/deltoid a chance to get on the road to being healed.  I've turned small dings into injuries so I thought I would be cautious. 

So I'm getting ready to go run yesterday and my right Achilles is really sore and achy - out of the blue.  I've had two Achilles surgeries, to the LEFT one.  NEVER anything with the right one.  I run 1X100 very slowly and it's not good.  Then I take about 10 steps on the next one and quit.  Last night I took two Meloxicam (RX strength generic Aleve), rubbed in some liquid anti-inflammatory and today it's suddenly 95% better.  Must have been a weird sleeping position.

I went to the gym this morning, did light legs and hung on the high bar.  Will resume full training on Wednesday after a full 10 day break.  Very excited to get rolling again.  Have a great Sunday!  Bubba

Living Colour - "Cult of Personality" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

No comments:

Post a Comment