Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Starting Over - Kind Of!!

I've been ramping up this rebuild for a bit now and I feel like I'm making progress, though slowly as the photo above indicates.  I was never out of shape, just too long in the maintenance mode to be able to advance again.  Now I'm working to advance. 

My hip was "there" as I walked around throughout the day from Sunday's practice, but no after ill effects.  I tried a couple of hills by my house today but they didn't work. Too steep for someone with two Achilles surgeries under my belt.  I'm set now with how my running will go.  Anyway I didn't feel my hip on my running attempts today, so hopefully that's the end of that.

Haven't really decided when I should try to jump, but I figure another month ought to put me easily ahead of where I was physically when I last jumped.  I also think my extended stretching will help.  I'll give it a shot.  Thanks for your support as always!  Bubba

Megadeth - "Angry Again" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IehTuJE591s

No comments:

Post a Comment