Tuesday, September 5, 2017

New Poles Again!

New Poles Again!
As you know, I blew through all four of my new Pacer Carbons at the Grand Haven Beach Vault from my 4 left/8 step run.  In Champaign, I'll get four new poles again, starting with one size bigger than my last series.  I'll start on these from 5 lefts/10 , and hope I have the same problem.

I loved the way the poles felt, and my grip was higher than it's been in a long time because of how well they rolled.  I won the World Masters Games gripping 11' 11" from 5/10 whereas I was gripping 12' 2" from 4/8 at Grand Haven.

The grips on the new poles will be taped at 12' 4, 6, 8 and 10".  I haven't gripped that high in four years.  The last time I gripped 12' 10" I jumped 13' 1".  Obviously I'm cautiously optimistic, but there's a lot of work to do after this benchmark.  Have a great day!  Bubba

Them Changes - Buddy Miles - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w05CYrXe4p4

No comments:

Post a Comment