Friday, September 1, 2017

I Know Nothing!

I Know Nothing!
Image result for I know nothing
After confidently deciding not to jump in Illinois, I go to the gym today and do not feel my hamstring on hamstring curls.  I've been rolling the hamstring with a stiff knobby roller, so I did a couple of strides in the gym and had no issue.  Stretches that have bothered me in the past are far less bothersome.  At this point I'll go though the motions, and make a decision after my Sunday running if I think I can jump.  Crazy!   The more I know the less I know.

I really don't care one way or the other.  Of course I would like to jump, but not at the risk of an unnecessary injury.  I'm pretty good about this stuff.  I've warmed up and stopped before, so I will do whatever it takes not to be at risk. I just hate the not knowing.  Have a great day and thanks for checking in.  Bubba

Megadeth - In My Darkest Hour - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW0Ao9r2zkY

No comments:

Post a Comment