Monday, December 22, 2014

Easy Rules & Lessons!!

Take your time and don't skip the little stuff.  There are no shortcuts!!  This is what I thought about during today's lifting.  Yesterday my anterior delt (front shoulder muscle) was still not well from the weird take off a week ago.  I stopped after one 2 step jump.  Fine.  France is August 11. 

Message to self - Take your time and get well, then strong, then fast; a little at a time.  During stretching today I realized how long it had been since I had really taken my time and had a good stretch.  If felt so good and maybe "cost me" an extra 10 minutes.  That's better than the 6-8 weeks NOT stretching can cause me when I get a leg injury.  I'm refreshed and excited, but I'm taking my time; one little site at a time.  Have a great day and thank you for checking in.  Bubba

Playing this a little on guitar this morning - ACDC - "Thuderstruck" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

No comments:

Post a Comment