Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Insanity Continues!!

Baby Steps!!
Don't you hate it when you take your car to the shop and it won't misbehave for the mechanic like it constantly does for you?  Well, I will be in Houston to see my physician tomorrow about the leg that caused me to frustratingly embrace retirement 15 days ago.  The problem, though a good one, is that I jumped another full session this morning from 3 lefts/6 steps again, and easily made 11'/3.35m on my smallest pole, and felt absolutely nothing.  You may remember I also jumped Thursday.  What's that all about?!

Now I have no shortage of issues I can and will discuss with him, but seemingly the big kahuna has now fixed itself after eight months of me screwing around with it.  The blog post to tell you how I "solved" this would be too long, but suffice it to say if your training hurts you and your event does not, adjust your training.  I have.  Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and thanks so much for your support.  Bubba

Robert Plant - "Big Log" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AT7sJkBejc  Hmm - Plant and Big Log do go together for pole vaulters but I picked this because I'm trying to master in on my guitar.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment