Thursday, December 4, 2014

Foolishness & Sadness!!

Me & My Boy Tuffy - RIP - 12/4/14

Eleven days ago I was devastated and facing certain "retirement" as this inner leg thing again jumped up and bit me out of nowhere.  Coming to a stop after a 20% sled run it just grabbed and stopped me in my tracks.  For the next 4-5 days I limped around the house and avoided training. 

Saturday, the first day of no pain, I was out with the kids and did some walking plants and even a few super easy two step take offs into the pit.  Today I jumped from 3 lefts/6 steps like it never happened.  All I can think is that I must have had some adhesions break loose or something because no muscle heals in 11 days. 

I couldn't walk without a severe limp, yet 11 days later I'm vaulting?!  Stayed on my smallest pole but still easily made 10'6"/3.20m from 3/6 on a pole I usually go 2/4 on.  I'll take it.  Have a great evening and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Metallica - "Seek & Destroy" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StRVJO9Zq3o

No comments:

Post a Comment