Sunday, January 11, 2015

Rat Race!!

I was in Florida on business until Thursday morning so it was a nice phase break in the build up to Reno.  Ran sleds hard Friday, lifted legs hard yesterday and upper this morning.  Last sled day tomorrow and I'm ready.  I'll still stretch every day but that's a given.

I leave for Reno Thursday morning and jump Friday at 5:30.  All of our kids jump Saturday and then home Sunday.  Because I'm so beat up after big meets, I usually schedule a vacation or business travel the weeks after.  The week after Reno is Phoenix, Houston and NYC, home Friday.

I'll jump on my 13'7s/4.15m poles in Reno though I have not looked at them since I jumped in Grand Haven, Michigan in July.  We shall see.  Believe it or not that feels like a conservative plan as I am tempted to take my 14'1"s.  The goal is quality jumps and don't get hurt.  Thanks for checking in on me.  I don't always have time to post from the road.  have a great Sunday!  Bubba

Legs Diamond - "Rat Race" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaRzf1ymVqk

No comments:

Post a Comment