Sunday, May 10, 2015

Getting Tougher!!

Sorry but I've lost my ability to post photos and don't have the time to figure out why right now.


Had a good two days of lifting and then went out to jump this morning. Felt pretty good but on jump 3 and 4 I felt just a hint of a left hamstring twinge so I stopped.  Hate it but it's needed.  I'm doing the best I can to play pole vaulter but it's a big juggle with all of this business and travel.  My gut feeling says I should just do what I can and not worry about it.  I would just stop for awhile but I remember how hard it is to get back. 


Momma said there will be days like this and here's another.  I love you mom and miss you terribly!  If you have your mom with you let her know how you feel often.  I did and it makes it a lot easier now that she's gone.  I feel like she's still with me though it's been 6 years.  All the best!  Bubba


Sammy Hagar - "There's Only One Way to Rock" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcsFpztaJIc

No comments:

Post a Comment