Thursday, December 12, 2013

Finally Getting Stronger!!

I reached my bench and lat pull superset baseline today.  When I'm in the ballpark of being fit and strong enough to jump high, my bench is 8X165, 6X185 and 4X205, which I hit fairly easily today for the first time in a  very long while.  My lat pull superset is hands away and wide like a pull up, followed immediately by hands close and palms facing like a chin up.  I did 8X200, 6X220 and 4X240.

I did a better job of my stretching today with the focus on the muscles and not forcing the joints.  I think that will pay off as well.  Dr. Rand also wants me to use a foam roller in addition to just the stretches.  I have a smaller one but need to address that as well.  Have a great day!!  Bubba

April Wine - "Roller" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usWQOPTORn8

No comments:

Post a Comment