Thursday, December 19, 2013

Good Stuff!!

Of course after a three day travel break I'm met by rain on my first running day.  I went ahead and did my hard leg lifting and bars this morning and again, I'm pleasantly surprised with my continued strength games.  As mentioned, I'm not there yet but I'm getting there.

I found out I jump at noon in Belton.  Since my back is better but not great, it's highly possible I will warm up, move through some poles, clear some bars, and stop before the meet starts. I don't want to screw up Reno but I MUST know how some of these poles feel and how it feels to move from pole to pole.

Hope you have a great day!  Thank you for being here!  Bubba

Kris Dahl - "Love Me" with guitar lesson to follow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2d0LevWxjs

No comments:

Post a Comment