Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

The view from my patio this morning with Catalina Island in the background.  Supposed to be 73 today! Not bad for winter!!
 
Short lift and long stretch today.  Afterward started going through some poles I used a couple of years ago.  I was a little surprised the grips are a bit lower than I presently have mine taped but I think that's because I'm lighter.

One more lift tomorrow then off to Texas.  Thinking I need to start on my 2nd pole since I have never used it and I have two markings on it for a soft side.  I'll warm up on it and find out which one is right and go from there.  I hade mentioned before than when I jumped in Ft. Collins, Colorado this summer I had poles 1, 3 and 5 but not 2 and 4 so starting on #2 will make my next pole familiar.  We will see what happens.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate and happy holidays to the rest.  Thanks so much for being here.  I'm gaining momentum and some controlled muscle mass but I'm not there yet.  Can't wait to get back to starting practices at 12'.  Have a wonderful day!  Bubba

Motley Crue - "Kickstart My Heart" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5em6PisRyk

No comments:

Post a Comment