Friday, November 14, 2014

It's All a Blur!!

I'm in a pretty good routine of consistent training.  The days a flipping by and I'm getting the work done.  I feel like I am, and can continue to gain momentum here.  The best part is that I have jumped two days and will again Sunday. 

Yesterday was not a stellar jump day but it was more about pole selection than vaulting ability.  The 1340 UCS was too small as was the 1345 from 2 strides/4 steps/22'/7m.  The next pole is a UCS 1350 which should be about the equivalent of my 12-4/155, so I bailed on it and went to my 155.  That pole was a little bigger jump of a stiffness jump than I wanted in the middle of vaulting.  I took two jumps, cleared 10'/3.05m and stopped with seven total jumps.  I will start on that pole Sunday and hope to make some progress.

Overall my body seems pretty good but I will remain cautious and within myself.  Have a great day and thanks for checking in!  Bubba

Blur - "Song 2" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc18xt5wQnk

No comments:

Post a Comment