Sunday, November 16, 2014

OK - I Think?!

My body felt like such crap last night that I decided about 2 AM that not only was I not going to run or vault today, but I wasn't even going to the gym.  My heel bruise, the inside of my leg, my right hip, my horrible tennis elbow on my right side, my back, ALL bugged me to the point that I knew if I did anything I would be injured.  I woke up and took the dog out at 4:30 AM and was even more certain.

I got up at 6 and started moving around and wondering if I shouldn't go out and at least go through everything  but the vault part at a super low level.  Something happened along the way and I'm not sure how.  I was able to do everything, had three very good vaults and completed my entire workout with issues.  You got me.  I don't get it.  But I'll take it.  Have a great evening.  Bubba

White Stripes - "7 Nation Army" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY

No comments:

Post a Comment