Sunday, November 30, 2014

Another Ramp Up!!

I've spent the last couple of days ramping my training back up and that will continue until my day off Wednesday.  The leg thing seems far better as I ran 10 X bleacher ramps this morning, but the upper back strain from trying to sling that laser printer around is still pretty touchy. 

Ramp ups are a necessary part of training.  I had being going very hard core on all of my training with many consecutive days.  Though the break is needed and nice, getting started again isn't always that fun.  That said, I've started.  Have a great day and thanks for your support.  Bubba

PS - apparently I'm not retired just yet.  I'm planning on vaulting Thursday.

Amboy Dukes featuring Ted Nugent on guitar - "Journey to the Center of the Mind" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo

No comments:

Post a Comment