Monday, February 2, 2015

Expected Disappointment!!

I had a tough day Saturday because I shortcut my take offs before putting up a bar, thus causing me timing issues all day.  Two more jumps rolling the pole would have been all I needed, especially on my first day on the 13'1/4m poles. 

Today I went out with the right mindset regarding that, but with only one day of rest in between my body felt dead.  I had some quickness in my legs but no power and was easily dead legged.  Had to happen but I needed the attempted reps anyway. 

Two subpar practices but it should be fine now.  It's not unusual for the first 2-3 lift sessions to feel good and then feel worse for a bit because you're coming back with less rest.  Same for jumping.  It's frustrating but expected and it will get better.  Not hurt anyway.  Have a great day!  Bubba

Megadeth - "Angry Again" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSgV8HMuRhs

No comments:

Post a Comment