Thursday, April 2, 2015

Working on It!!

First day on my 4m poles and it was weird.  Listening to what Kris said, I just kept moving my run back so I wouldn't try to run hard.  Finally found a groove on about jump #8 of 12 but it's something I can work from at least. 

On 9 of the 12 jumps I was running from 53' gripping low on my smallest pole.  Since I'm not used to running that far in practice so early, I took it real easy.  The pole was too small but rather than move up and struggle, I stayed put and relaxed even more.  I think I can build off of that.

The plan is to do this on my fresh days, Thursday, and go back to my 3.75s for Sunday, the short rest rotation day.  Not thrilled but it's workable.  REMEMBER - it's day ONE!!  have a wonderful day and thanks for checking in on me!  Bubba

Dire Straits - "Sultans of Swing - Live" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY

No comments:

Post a Comment