Saturday, February 22, 2014

Almost There!!

Week five since my hamstring explosion and I'm starting to feel like I'm going to get there.  Took three vaults today jogging in from 31'.  Made 8'6"/2.60m, 9'6"/2.90m and 10'/3.05m on my smallest pole which got too small in a hurry. I knew I was close last week when my sleds caused me to be out of breath.  Before that I couldn't run fast enough to make that happen.  Thankful for small miracles! 

SO, off to the Air Force Academy next Sunday and then Boston for nationals two weeks later.  I will take my new 13'1" poles to Colorado Springs (they arrive Monday) and my 13'7s to Boston.  That's the plan for this minute anyway.  Thank you for being here!  Bubba

PS - Please "friend" me on Facebook under Bubba Sparks for more frequent short subject posts.  BIG announcement coming tomorrow here.

Grand Funk Railroad - 1969 - "Inside Looking Out" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxcOxvEsE_Y

No comments:

Post a Comment