Saturday, February 8, 2014

Overcoming Inertia!!

An object at rest remains at rest until put into motion!
 
Over the past week to 10 days I've had a much harder time motivating myself to get moving at all; much less to the degree I need to in order to get better.  When you're hurt you need to take that time and do more, not less, but it's a constant battle with yourself.  Though I have done pretty well and gotten stronger along the way, today I felt like I took a big "Keep on Truckin" foot out of the grave of mediocrity that's been trying to pull me in.

At three weeks out from Reno/injury, I ran at 50%, bumped up all of my leg lifts weights, was finally able to do leg curls, AND kicked major butt on bars.  Take that wimpy and lazy gene!!!

Got through today with Lemmy and Motorhead - "Ace of Spades" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDvo6DbxeOg

No comments:

Post a Comment