Thursday, February 6, 2014

Return to Work!!

Click to enlarge - The new Essx Recoil poster with me on it.
 
After my usual travel Monday-Wednesday I got back to work this morning.  My leg is not well but feels a lot better. Today because of my later start I lifted legs in the garage.  Tomorrow I will hit legs in the gym after I run my sleds.  Today I did squats for the first time in ages, lunges and even straight leg deadlifts.  I'm just trying to slap the weak links (hamstring and back) right in the face and slowly bring them back around.

I gave a bunch of my older poles to my friend Jon Stoll this past weekend.  I now have six 13'7" and six 14'1" Essx Recoil.  Looking into doing this also for my 13'1" series and then I'm set.  Have a great day and thanks for your support.  I'm going to do a slow build up and get through all of my poles.  Bubba

Megadeth - "In My Darkest Hour" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW0Ao9r2zkY

No comments:

Post a Comment