Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm Ready?

I went out this morning and did my sleds.  I knew I would feel somewhat flat because I vaulted and did sleds Saturday and then lifted legs on Sunday.  Exactly why I didn't try to vault on my new poles today.  I did get them all cut and taped and put in their bag for the meet this weekend.  I was able to run about 90% comfortably so that's a good thing.  I love it when being out of reach is more my problem then the hamstring. 

That said I will only use the new 4m/13'1" poles in Colorado Springs this weekend.  If that goes well then I will use my 4.15ms/13'7" at Nationals and then after that get back to my 4.30m/14'1" poles that I used in Reno for the rest of the year except practice.

OK, I'm going to post this back on the original but the final date for the Masters Pole Vault Symposium/Meet is a week later, or June 28.  We had a conflict with a USATF regional qualifier so we changed our date.  Have a great day and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Rare Earth - "Get Ready" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Z8NU5ImK0

No comments:

Post a Comment