Friday, February 14, 2014

What I Know & What I Don't!!

I know that after four weeks my leg is not nearly as far along as I thought it would be.  Yes it's much better and in a position to move forward, but it's still not great.

I doubt that it will be ready for much more than my 13'1"/4m poles for the Colorado Springs meet on 3/2, but I'm pretty sure I will be good on my 13'7"/4.15m by nationals two weeks later in Boston.

Today's workout was excellent as far as effort, focus and work load.  I felt decent but not great.  That said I feel I'm ready to make some big improvements in my fitness.

I just got the flex numbers of my new 13'1" Essx Recoil poles - 15.0, 15.3, 15.8, 16.6, 16.8 and 17.4.  Not perfect but close enough considering these are my short run poles. My first 13'7" is a 15.5 equivalent so again Bruce Caldwell hits a god match for me with a 15.8, 15.3 and 15.0.  My 2nd 13'7" is the equivalent of the 15.0 so I can jump off on to them from either point.  As always thanks Bruce!!

Have a great day!!  Here's Alice Cooper's, "Poison".  Sober for over 3 years and now addicted to golf, Alice was such an alcoholic that he spent two stints in a mental hospital as he clearly had lost his mind.  Amazing recovery and a great guy!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyq6GHj9dUk  And now another song I heard today that gave me the title  for today's entry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA

No comments:

Post a Comment