Sunday, June 1, 2014

Masters Pole Vault Symposium - UPDATE

Masters Pole Vault Symposium - UPDATE - Please - I need a final number for those who will be staying for dinner/BBQ Saturday evening, how many will actually be vaulting, and how many will be at the Saturday morning session at my house.  Because of limited sitting room vaulters/coaches only for Saturday morning unless you want to hang around and help Nancy.  EVEN if you have told me before, please tell me again.  Thanks and see you on June 28, 8:30 at my home - 32611 Sea Island Drive - Dana Point, California 92629.  If you are not coming in the morning, and going directly to the track, we will be at Dana Hills High School by 11:30 with the first division of the meet starting at 12:30.  That address is 33333 Golden Lantern (Turn on Acapulco), Dana Point, California 92629.

No comments:

Post a Comment