Sunday, June 29, 2014

Great Event!!

Please click to enlarge.
 
Most of the crowd has cleared out but we had a great 1st Ever Pole Vault Symposium/Meet.  We had 25 vaulters.  The first National Pole Vault Summit had 28.  Amazing people and a ton of fun.  Friend me on Facebook under "Bubba Sparks" for more photos.

I did not vault.  Three days of prep work and standing left my legs too dead to feel I could safely jump.  My run was at 41' when it's supposed to be 43' so I stopped after about eight warm up jumps.  I have the Grand Haven Beach Vault in two weeks, which is already paid for, so I couldn't risk getting hurt yesterday.  Still a fun time was had by all.  Thanks for being here!  Bubba

A Salute to Dean "The Machine" Gregory - Winery Dogs - "Elevate".  What a great show on Thursday night!! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnMBix9Zq5o

No comments:

Post a Comment