Sunday, June 15, 2014

Smells Like Progress!!

For the first time in probably two years I have just completed a full cycle of jumping and training together.  That means vaulting, sleds, bars, lift lower on Thursday and Sunday, and lift my other two components on Friday and Saturday.  This four day block is optimal for me to increase speed and strength, while at the same time improving my vaulting technique.

Every ding I have had since January ached a little bit so I was very cautious, but in the end nothing remotely approached getting injured.  This means my body is starting to trust me.  I even got on the 2nd pole because the first was too small. 

As good as this seems it is now over until after our Masters Symposium because the pits will be put away Wednesday until after graduation on the 24th.  So full training but no jumping.  All in all I'm pleased and optimistic.  Thanks for hanging with me!  Bubba

Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

No comments:

Post a Comment