Sunday, March 1, 2015

Carry On!!

I've gotten a couple of very good training days in yesterday and today.  Rain all around but got my sleds and gym in.  I'm being overcautious with the right hamstring thing.  This time last week it jumped up on my when I was doing sleds.  Today I had no hint of it. 

I have another short/normal week of travel so I will be home Wednesday and then home the entire week the next week.  I'll get a hardcore 11 days of training in and then jump that following Thursday about three weeks after the leg issue.

Got my new poles and taped and cut them yesterday.  I now have nine 3.75m/12'4" poles for training.  These will be somewhat forgiving so hopefully I can get some high level jumps in without getting hurt like  might on the 4.15ms/13'7"s or 4.30ms/14'1"s.  Have a great day and thanks for checking in!  Bubba

Roxy Music - "Love is the Drug" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3OepDn5GU

No comments:

Post a Comment