Saturday, March 7, 2015

Focus on Goals!!

The hardest part of training is starting.  Once I'm in the rhythm I'm good and will get the most out of each set and rep.  The key for me is just to get out of the door early so I never feel rushed, and start with weights I can control.  I have a meeting this morning so I got up at 5:40 AM and was lifting by 7.  That gives me more strength that any weight lifted or rationalization as to why I can do it later, or make it up, and then don't. 

I find myself healthy and ready to jump a full week earlier than expected.  That said I won't.  I'll stick to the schedule and spend the next five days adapting to the new/old training.  A little more sore than I expected but that's good news.  Have a great day and thanks for checking in!  Bubba

April Wine - "I Like to Rock" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enzwmI

No comments:

Post a Comment