Sunday, March 15, 2015

Work in Progress!!

I got 15 jumps in again today, so for that I'm happy.  I'm a bit frustrated because of my hit and miss technique, but I guess that's to be expected.  First, I'm up almost 4 lbs./2kg from last Sunday as I'm adding more protein and trying to gain back this lost weight.  This will effect timing in a good way when I'm a bit heavier where I'm comfortable.

The other issue is that the arc is fairly short so I'm having a bit of a tough time timing the jump through the take off.  If I jump through like I'm supposed to, I miss the bottom, and if I swing off the ground, I won't be able to move bigger poles. 

The few jumps I hit today felt good.  I turned under on 6 jumps that I should have gone on.  Once I bailed I saw I was easily in the pit, but when I bailed I didn't think I was in.  This will take care of itself when I'm more familiar with the poles/grips/runs, as I just start going no matter where I am. 

All of this said, 15 jumps and no injuries.  Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Slash with Myles Kennedy - "World on Fire" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P1wI6rwnFc

No comments:

Post a Comment