Thursday, May 29, 2014

Back in the Game!!

A few days off for business travel gave my body a little break.  I will have two three day rotations before my meet next Saturday.  Instead of doing two big days every other day, I have go back to my normal three big days with two days rest in between each repeated component.  This should allow me to get back to the strength aspect.

Today was sleds and lifting legs.  Felt refreshed and overall like I'm going to be in a good place.  Tempted to test my arm ding on the high P-Bars but smart enough to know not to at nine days out.  Even considered jumping but nixed that idea as well.  More important to get in and out of this low level meet at 100%.  Have a great day and thanks for being here.  Bubba

Sammy Hagar - "Only One Way to Rock - Live" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b9i87qq544

No comments:

Post a Comment