Sunday, May 18, 2014

It's Hard to Say!!

I rarely have injuries, mainly "dings".  I'm sorry that I have become the master of dings.  Normally those are small annoyances that are gone in 3-14 days and seem to come and go from nowhere.  This weird little arm thing is like that.  But add to that my two hamstring issues and it has not been a productive year vaulting thus far.  That said I feel deep inside me it's going to end up being a great year as my speed, strength and technique have really come around.  It's just getting my body used to the new and improved tools.

Today I was able to isolate where the arm/shoulder issue is in my lifting so I can monitor the progress.  I'm not always so lucky.  Sometimes I have a ding that I can't seem to make hurt during a lift or stretch, yet t keeps me from jumping.  At least this one I have a fighting chance and it does seem to be better today, though far from ready for full activity.  In any case I am cautiously optimistic.  Have a great Sunday!  Bubba

Ozzy - "Crazy Train Live" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVThw0EE_Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment