Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Good & the Bad!!

Well of course a day or so after I find this weird little lat/tricep/posterior deltoid ding, I have probably the best running and leg lifting session I've had since before Reno.  Rains on one side of my road and pours rain on the other side.  That said, I'll take healthy legs over any other little dings.  I'll use this time to get faster again.

Because I can't jump or do bars I will spend the next 10 days alternating between upper and lower lifting.  Sleds on the lower day and a big stretch on the upper day.  My concern is that I don't want to risk flaring this up on the June 7 meet, as it should be about well by then.  The problem is I need at least a minimal mark in order to qualify for the National Senior Games next year.  Right now I'm leaning toward only taking my smallest pole.

I'm optimistic that I'm going to have a good year.  I just have to be patient and follow the plan and not get in a hurry.  Have a great evening and thanks for being here.  Bubba

Van Halen - "Atomic Punk" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m-DYM7JvMA

No comments:

Post a Comment